The affordable solution for
What's possible with CTP Pro?
- Scan images at any resolution to allow for deep camera zooms.
- Scan and image cleanup in one step.
- Line and color image scanning with a simple option change.
- Image auto-pivoting with precise peg recognition system.
- Scanner paper auto-feed support with automatic cell numbering.
- Video frame capture with automatic cell numbering (via Webcam).
- Import standard image file formats (TIFF, TGA, PSD, BMP, PNG, JPEG, etc.) with or without alpha channel.
- High quality filtering for perfect results from camera or scanner.
- Color line detection (shadow lines).
- Import QuickTime* or AVI movie files.
- Automatically import image sequences.
- Timed capturing with audible feedback for speedy no-interaction-required operation.
- Special Storage Sheet included to safeguard all originally scanned or imported images and sounds.
- Simple drag & drop Exposure Sheet editing.
- Any size backgrounds.
- Up to 200 audio, animation or camera layers at the same time.
- Audio, animation and camera layer merging for infinite layer usage.
- Fast render for precise real-time audio and video playback.
- Playback quality auto-adjust depending on RAM availability.
- Easy scene management and storing.
- UNDO operation.
- High speed exposure sheet editing.
- Integrated Color Model editing.
- Capture sound from any Windows compatible audio card.
- High quality 44,1 and 48 kHz audio sampling and editing.
- Import/export any audio WAV file.
- Simple Drag & Drop editing.
- Stretch & Squash sounds for frame acurate editing.
- Adjustable sound offset for precise synchronization.
- Separate line and color layers for easy and flexible painting.
- Full size and final quality paint system.
- Cell painting with all layers on display at the same time, even large backgrounds.
- Onion-skinning with selectable head/tail frames and selectable transparency level.
- Selectable line color.
- Gradient fill.
- Textured fill.
- Classical paint tools: Pick color. Fill. Eraser. Paintbrush. Airbrush. Colorbrush. Line Draw.
- Use unlimited references color models for color selection.
- Paint brush adjustable parameters: Size. Smoothness. Opacity.
- All brush tools can use tablet pressure to adjust width and opacity.
- Box fill for extra fast and simple coloring.
- Cyclic color palettes for keyboard color selection to speed up fill process.
- Support for WACOM compatible graphics tablets for direct digital drawing and painting.
Special Effects and Image Processing
- Image Processing operation for fast image adjustments: Contrast. Brightness. Color correction. Blur. Opacity.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Single or multiple cell processing.
- Color replace operation for last minute changes.
- Flip, Reverse.
- Color filter: Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Stretch Intensity, Gamma Correct, Intensity Detect, HistoContras, Solarize, Unique Colors.
- Effects filter: Posterize, Mosaic, Average, Median, Sharpen, Add Noise, Emboss, Edge Enhance, Oilify.
- Spatial filter: Gradient, Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Shift and Difference, Line Segment.
- Real-time camera positioning with all layers on display: Pan. Zoom. Rotation. Opacity. Blur.
- Camera and image layer merging for infinite camera layer effects.
- Spline-based camera curves for unlimited camera movement creativity.
- Global camera for multi-layer camera effects.
- High resolution output.
- Output video at any quality level.
- CTP Pro always works internally at full Broadcast quality.
- Easily output synchronized video and audio.
- Supports SDTV and HDTV formats.
- Export standard image file formats (TIFF, TGA, PNG, PSD, YUV, etc.) with or without alpha channel.
- Supports HDTV, Ultra-HD, HFR, Academy, Super 35, VistaVision, Super Hi-Vision, 2k, 4k, 8k, Cinemascope, and many more.
- Export QuickTime*, Flash (SWF) or AVI movie files.
- Single-window interface.
- User interface in English or Spanish or French or German (switchable on the fly).
- Highly intuitive and easy to learn.
- Built in help system with search function.
- Printed reference manual available.
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 (32 bits and 64 bits versions).
- Intel Mac using Parallels Desktop for Mac or Virtual Box.
- Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) scanning devices with TWAIN driver.
- WACOM compatible graphics tablets (e.g. Intuos, Cintiq, etc.).
- USB Webcam with RGB/YUV format support (e.g. Microsoft LifeCam series, Logitech C series).
* QuickTime Player for Windows must be installed.
Current Software Revision: 5.0 R5 - February 2023
- Windows 7 (*)
- Windows 8.1 (*)
- Windows 10 (*)
- Windows 11 (*)
- Parallels Desktop for Mac or Virtual Box
|(*) 32 bits or 64 bits version|
- USB Fladbed or ADF scanner (Twain-compatible)
- USB Graphics tablet (e.g. Wacom Intuos series, Wacom Cintiq series)
- USB Webcam with RGB/YUV format support (e.g. Microsoft LifeCam series, Logitech C series)
Copyright © 2000-2023 Digital Broadcast Systems GmbH